01/06/17

The visual communication/message of the piece met the need of the brief as that I looked heavily into how to the brief that I gave myself and understood the target audience as I am one of them.

I may have considered doing some market research again into how people would react to the piece and if they see it as something special.

My strengths within this project were that I was very good at challenging some tough decisions within this project.

My weakness would have been crafting the damn thing, it really did test my arts and crafts skills. I found this part of the project very tedious and took so long, I overcame this though by learning from mistakes and doing many test prints.

I found my time keeping skills were pretty well set out as usual. I made sure everything was complete a week in advance from the deadline.

Like I said I do feel that I should have researched more into the marketing side of things as that in the real world designers would do that. It may have been useful to get some more outside opinions and statements to back up my decision making.

I drew conclusion to the project by showing a few people my visuals for some feedback, asking if they understood the actions I made to match the brief. The people I asked were professionals.

What I enjoyed the most about this project was designing something new. I had never thought of doing this as a project and don’t see myself doing it in my career but I thought this would be some good experience.

I have considered the sustainability of my project process and outcomes by making sure the the target audience would react to my idea in a good way. If it were to go further there would be further analytics. I also looked at the cheapest options to print to save money.

Advertisements