Here I am going to be showing you all the final panels ready for high quality print from our new supplier. I will be checking for typos and design faults if there is any.

I had to double check that the measurements would be perfect so I took a vinyl I already have and measured that. Turns out that the isn’t actually 12″, it’s slightly under, so with the panels I made them all to be 12″ all around. It was a good thing that I done this because I wanted the disk to be fitted in the sleeve pretty tightly.

I’m also going to get a few copies printed because I’m most likely to muck up at some stage.

Here are my finals along with a few changes after having lecture feedback on my presentation.

Axwell Ingrosso

Screen Shot 2017-05-30 at 13.41.15Screen Shot 2017-05-30 at 13.41.26Screen Shot 2017-05-30 at 13.41.38Screen Shot 2017-05-30 at 13.41.49Screen Shot 2017-05-30 at 13.41.58Screen Shot 2017-05-30 at 13.42.08Screen Shot 2017-05-30 at 13.42.33

With the back panel for Axwell Ingrosso I thought it would be a good idea to add their signature to it as a personal touch because it is suppose to be a limited edition.

Daft Punk

Screen Shot 2017-05-30 at 13.32.43Screen Shot 2017-05-30 at 13.32.58Screen Shot 2017-05-30 at 13.33.09Screen Shot 2017-05-30 at 13.33.23Screen Shot 2017-05-30 at 13.33.37Screen Shot 2017-05-30 at 13.33.49

The only changes with the daft punk album cover is the change suggested by one of my lecturers which was to change the layout on the contents page of the artist’s bio. I think the new layout works well because it gives it a lot more clearer look and comes across as easier to read.

Below is also a quick practise I did on a miniature version just to check that it would look presentable.

Now I’m going to send these pieces off to print to finally get started on making the prototype which I feel is going to take at least 2 days of grinding it out.