07/05/17

When it came down to editing I imported the file into photoshop and  started experimenting by copying the photo and shifting the Hues within the photo, kind of like I did from this blog post. with the hue changing I only wanted in within the window so I erased all the outside areas that were affected from the hue changes.

After doing this I went on to saving the file as an image to flatten all the layers I took it over to lightroom to edit the colours within as it is a lot easier to do so on that application. I went and brought out the pink and yellow colours of the graffiti to brighten it up a little more because I wanted that to be the main element of the photo as it represents beauty.

Screen Shot 2017-05-08 at 12.38.33

I also thought it would be a nice touch to make the outside even more bleak I then went and overlaid the image with a black and transparent gradient just to darken up the corners.

Screen Shot 2017-05-08 at 12.38.30

So this is the final look of the photo editing. I will now look into what type to consider using within the photo and how I am going to lay it out as a postcode.

Advertisements