08/02/17

Now I’m going to show you a few screenshots on my production. I experimented with stroke weights for the outlines but I liked the idea from a couple of the illustrations I showed in my last post.

1st approach

So you can see here that I used a slightly thick stroke for the outlines and only drew around the important parts of the photo on half of the face to show inner creativity. I experimented with using gradients to fill other than just solid colours and some areas it worked in advantage.

screenshot-2017-02-09-20-12-15

2nd approach

I then went on to taking another route more towards some of the other illustrations from my last post as I have already mentioned.

 

Like the illustration of the woman in the glasses I have copied the technique very well though I think it isn’t in the right context.

What I’m trying to show is a mini campaign for people with autism showing that you can unlock the potential creativity from ones mind.

3rd approach

 

For the logo of this piece I wanted it as simple as possible so I took a very clean, simple font and placed a square above the U to show a pad lock unlocked, very simple yet so effective.

I used Bebas to strongly bring forward the main message being “CREATIVITY”. I made it blend more into the illustration by adding drop shadows and rearranging parts to make it look more interesting and natural.

screenshot-2017-02-09-22-09-49

This is just experimentation and will not be part of my final major project as I don’t feel comfortable with illustration still! I have found this very interesting though and I may have second thoughts on going this route but most probably won’t. I love the idea of it but it really isn’t my strong point at the moment.

Advertisements