02/12/16

The visual communication/message of the piece met the need of the brief because I researched deeply in to how to help change the way people work for the good. I also researched on the specific subject which was food waste to get my mind in the right state.

I believe that my illustrations in this project may have been a bit too simple? Though I did back up why I made my choices on the simplicity of the images.

My strengths in this project were probably my decision making on the campaign idea. I feel I brung up a good idea with the whole wall of fame.

My weakness would have been that I didn’t experiment enough with my illustrations. In my next project I will experiment more with my illustrations. Also I feel that I may need to touch up on my pitching strategy.

I found my time keeping skills were pretty well set out as usual. I managed to kind of keep to one blog at least once a day.

I may have researched a little more. I may want to teach myself a little more on good quality illustration so I will be looking into youtube tutorials for my next illustration brief.

I drew conclusion to the project by gathered my research and analysed it. I had to relate the research to my project, how branding works and how it fits into design and marketing is a huge key to understand and is always changing so you’ll never stop learning new ways of type.

What I enjoyed the most about this project was the design part and also the brainstorming part of how we can approach a new campaign for a real life client.

I have considered the sustainability of my project process and outcomes by making sure the client can go forth and change the motivational quotes weekly and other changes if he’d like. 

I have considered the ethical implications by not taking photographs of fruit because then I would have wasted them afterwards.

Overall I enjoyed this project a lot and I wish I had put more time into the pitch.

Advertisements