17/05/16

So with my final version I decided to change my text areas to blend in more with the photos in the background, the reason being was because the text area came in too strong and felt a bit too tacky. Also when I input the text it just didn’t work well on a white background.

When it came to printing there was one big problem which was that the black transparent box didn’t show as being transparent at all. This was an issue with the college printers and I shall be printing elsewhere for a better result for my portfolio.

So after all the versions I had made for this project here is the final outcome with a link to the PDF too.

Screen Shot 2016-05-19 at 17.09.19Screen Shot 2016-05-19 at 17.09.47

*Link to PDF*

Advertisements