10/05/16

I wanted to change a few things around after looking at how my DPS’s looked in the previous blog post. I wanted to change the layout for text most importantly and also one of the photos.

While thinking about the layout I noticed that the sun was hitting the trees outside really nicely. I decided to go out with my camera again to the woods down my road. I managed to take these wicked shots.

IMG_0398IMG_0399IMG_0400IMG_0401IMG_0402IMG_0403

I absolutely loved the second one from the bottom and replaced my previous dps image with that so I ended up with these two photos for my final decision.

Screen Shot 2016-05-09 at 16.57.45Screen Shot 2016-05-09 at 16.57.57

I then went on to redesigning the text box so that it may work a little better working with the page numbers and text about the photo. I also added a little bio about me and where the photos were taken from. I also thought adding a very thin line to separate the description and page number was necessary. I colour picked the colour of the line from the photos.

Here is my Layer palette to show my organisation throughout the process.

Screen Shot 2016-05-09 at 16.51.47

Here are the final looks without description though I may change my mind on the layout again depending on how it works with the descriptions in place.

Screen Shot 2016-05-09 at 16.52.15Screen Shot 2016-05-09 at 16.52.32

Advertisements