So here I started to place some content in and experimented with different background options as to just having pink could be a little too much on the eyes and distract visitors.
Here’s where I updated my logo. A really annoying error occurred just before this which messed around with my typeface on the navigation menu as that when you hover over it and when it’s active it goes to plain text though I checked up on everything within muse and it was supposedly working fine there! frustrating!
Here you can see that my website now has a kind of map to it. This is a great visual tool within Adobe Muse.