03/02/16

Bellow are screenshots of my first layout attempt of my whole PDF. I wanted the background to be a nice creamy colour so that the images would sit on the back drop gently. I also placed some shapes in the background and done the same affect I did to the title with the black outline on top of the light green outline. I did this so that the pages didn’t look so empty in places and i also kept the opacity very low so that it didn’t distract viewers to look at the background more than the information on top.

Screenshot 2016-02-04 21.26.02Screenshot 2016-02-04 21.26.17Screenshot 2016-02-04 21.26.32Screenshot 2016-02-04 21.26.41Screenshot 2016-02-04 21.28.07

Below is attached my final PDF

Final PDF’s for The Breathe Project

Advertisements