With this page I do feel a bit lazy on it but as I didn’t have too much time on my hands I thought it would be a good idea to go along with it. I thought to get the content from an old magazine which would contain some kind of pop art to stick to our kind of style. Here is the page I wanted to use.
However I ran across an issue, thus being the page size, so I had to choose the right content to fit into my page. Obviously I had to include the main illustration and title so I had to trim it down a little to fit it in to A5.
I then wanted to personalise it a little by adding a few Z’s to create more of a feel that what the page is all about. With them I decided to vary through a couple of fonts to mix it up a little. I experimented with this idea in pencil then finally went over in fine liner to perfect the Z’s that I found worked well.