It’s always best to keep a list of things which may go wrong during the progress of an in particular Job/Assessment. Here’s mine for my first Project.
- Not having the right equipment – I must be sure that I have all the right equipment for this project.
- Faulty equipment to work with – Lack of wellbeing to equipment may make certain tasks seem tedious.
- Personal wellbeing – If I fall ill during the project this may push me off the road to succeeding the tasks and not participating in practises.
- Lost documentation and work – Making sure not to lose your work is essential and will push you back dramatically, making sure to keep a few copies saved on different hardware will help.
- Time management and Organisation – Planning in advance is an incredible advantage, knowing when and what you are going to do next without any wasted time thinking about it will keep me working efficiently.